I hereby pledge that I will:
- Be positive about my softball experience and accept responsibility for my participation by following the Players code of Ethics.
- Encourage good sportsmanship from fellow players, coaches, officials and parents by demonstrating good sportsmanship at all times.
- Attend every practice and game that I can and I will try to notify my coach if I cannot attend.
- Expect a fair amount of playing time but I understand that this time will be provided in accordance with the time and effort that I put into practice and improving my abilities.
- Do my best to listen and learn from my coaches.
- Treat my coach and other players, officials and the fans with respect.
- Encourage my parents/guardians to become involved with my youth softball experience, because their involvement is important to me.
- Do my best in school to keep my grades at a high level while enjoying my softball experience.
- Remember that youth softball is an opportunity to learn, grow, and most of all have fun!